TSGC-IDPA Classifier Match
Due to the amount of people needing to be run through the classifier; strict match administration guidelines will be in place. Here are the details of the upcoming IDPA classifier match:
– Match Director Email: email@example.com
– Date: Saturday 1 February 2020
– Place: Pistol Bay #1 Tri-State Gun Club
– Time: Sign-up starts 0830 and will Close promptly at 1100 with first shots fired at 0900
– Cost: $10 first Division & $5 for each additional Division entered (Maximum of 4 Divisions may be entered)
– Shooting Order: The order will be on first come basis with match ‘Admin’ personnel (MD, SO’s…. etc.) having priority. Multiple Division shooters order will be adjusted as needed.
– Rules: All IDPA Rules will be in effect.
– Divisions: All current IDPA Divisions accepted (Gun & Equipment must be IDPA legal for the division entered).
– Match Format: The IDPA “5×5” Classifier format will be used.
– Reshoots: Mental and/or Equipment malfunctions do not constitute a ‘reshoot’, if you get a ‘Beep’, you will receive a score that includes all targets scored & all penalties applied. At the Match Directors discretion, a reshoot may be granted, but will be given only after all other shooters have completed the match.
– Scores & Scoring: Paper Score sheets will be used and after completion of match will be transferred to Practiscore and uploaded to the IDPA & Practiscore websites. Score sheets must remain in the possession of the match admin, no individual scores will be calculated or given during the match.