This is our regularly scheduled second Saturday IDPA match – 6 stages. $20 per shooter (per gun). On site sign-in and orientation from 8am until 9am. Shooting starts at 9:15 am.
What you’ll need:
– 200 rounds of ammunition (usually a little over 100 used during the match, but make-up shots and stage re-shoots require more)
– holster, magazine carrier, sturdy belt
– your gun and at least two magazines (three magazines is better)
– eye and hearing protection
* know how to draw your gun from the holster and load/reload/unload ***SAFELY*** (finger off the trigger, muzzle should be pointed at the backstop [dirt berm] or a down-range target during all three)