H2O Fowl Farms IDPA October 29th Back Up Gun (BUG) Match
START / END TIME
This is our “5th Saturday” IDPA Back Up Gun (BUG) / Real-Carry format match (60 rounds)
~ Full-Match format: Draw from holsters; reload on the clock; unlimited = you may only load 6 rounds in each loading device (five rounds for revolvers).
– 6 stages. $20 per shooter (per gun). Sign-in and orientation from 8am until 9am. Shooting starts at 9am.
What you’ll need:
– 100 rounds of ammunition (usually a little over 60 used during the match, but make-up shots and stage re-shoots require more)
– holster, magazine carrier, sturdy belt
– your gun and at least two magazines (three magazines is better)
– eye and hearing protection
* know how to draw your gun from the holster and load/reload/unload
*Use of appendix holsters in IDPA matches requires prior approval by Range Master Chris Welch.
*Sandals, flip flops and open toe shoes are not allowed to be worn while participating in IDPA matches.
***SAFELY*** (finger off the trigger, muzzle should be pointed at the backstop [dirt berm] or a down-range target during all three)