PLEASE READ ALL CONTENT ABOUT THIS MATCH! Due to restrictions, there will be some changes at this match so it’s vital you read all information!
Badger IDPA First June Match 6/6/20. The second match will be held on 6/20/20.
– This match will be capped at 40 shooters.
– All shooters MUST pre-register.
– Waivers will be signed via Practiscore and not at the match.
– No walk ups will be allowed.
– Payment can be sent to Ed Sendele via PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org) OR at match with exact change or check (bring your own pen or make payable to Badger IDPA).
– Bring hand sanitizer and mask if you feel necessary.
– Practice good social distancing!
SAFETY OFFICERS UPDATE: SO’s will all be squadded on squad 6. If you plan to SO the match and pay the SO pricing, put yourself under squad 6.
This will be the first outdoor match in June and will take place at Schultz Gun Club in Muskego.
Directions to Schultz can be found on our web site at http://www.badgeridpa.com/
We are no longer be accepting payment online. Payment is expected via PayPal (email@example.com), EXACT cash, or check only.
S.O. price: $10.00
Badger member price: $15.00
Non-member price: $20.00
Stage set up and registration will begin at 7:30am. The mandatory Safety Meeting is scheduled for 9:45am with a new shooter briefing prior to that around 9:15am. Please arrive no later than 9:15am if you are a new shooter and do not gear up until you have attended the new shooter briefing. If you miss the safety meeting, you WILL NOT BE ABLE TO SHOOT. Eye and ear protection is required for all participants and observers.
COURSES OF FIRE The match will include a 7 stages with a total minimum round count of 116. A concealment garment is required for most stages.
SAFETY OFFICERS We will have 5 squads and need at least 10 SOs to safely run all the shooters through the match.
RAFFLE Our current raffle is for a Glock G44 in .22lr. Raffle tickets are $10 a piece or 3 for $25. ONLY EXACT CHANGE OR CHECK!
MATCH DIRECTOR Pat Scalise is the match director for this match.