We are excited to announce that Saukville Rifle & Pistol Club, Inc., in partnership with the Ozaukee Scholastic Shooting Sports, Inc. will be hosting the 22nd Annual Wisconsin IDPA Championship on June 3rd & 4th, 2022 in Saukville, WI.
– We are a Tier 3 IDPA Match with 10 stages, approx. 150 rounds min, and equipment check including chrono.
– Divisions: BUG, CCP, CDP, ESP, REV, SSP, PCC, and CO.
– Friday & Saturday Competitor cost will be $115.
– Staff shooting Friday & Working Saturday cost $40. Staff roles will be reviewed by Match Director. See below for more details.
– Competitor Refunds will be in the amount of $110 & Staff will be $35. This is due to credit card processing fees.
– NO REFUNDS will be given after 4/17/22. This is because most match fees will be fixed at this point.
– Match books will ONLY be available electronically.
– Division change deadline is 4/17/22. After this date, contact the Match Director for a division change.
– Friday lunch will be provided to staff or competitors.
– Saturday dinner will be provided to competitors after the match to eat before & during award ceremony.
– Light snacks will be available during the day Saturday.
– Water will be provided in bays.
Please follow our match Facebook page for updates: https://www.facebook.com/2022-Wisconsin-IDPA-Championship-622261371309044
OZAUKEE SCHOLASTIC SHOOTING SPORTS (OSSS)TEAM FUNDRAISER INFO:
At the payment section, we have added an option for you to add $10 to your match fee as a donation to our OSSS Team. 100% of these contributions will go straight to the youth team to help offset costs for range supplies, ammo, match entries, etc. The National Scholastic Action Shooting Program & OSSS Team raised almost all of the grant money that helped us build our new range. This program and our team is the next generation of competitors in our sport. If you are able, we’d greatly appreciate your support of such a great youth shooting program. Visit https://mysasp.com/ for more information.
STAFF – ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:
To request a role as staff for this match, please sign up and choose appropriate match fee for staff and your current credential level with IDPA (CSO, SO, Non-SO help) The MD will review and approve all staff match entries. We need both Safety Officer and Non-Safety Officer assistance. All matches require a lot of support to run & I appreciate everyone’s help making this a safe and great experience for all of our competitors. If you have any questions about any staff roles, please don’t hesitate to reach out to me at email@example.com. We will not need setup help for the match which has historically been done Thursday prior to the match. We don’t have any conflicting events using the bays & we are fortunate to have a strong member base at our club that will help with setup the weekend / days prior to the match. Our clubhouse / bar will be open Friday after the match to all staff to gather for a good time. More to come on that.
Closing note: PLEASE THANK OUR SPONSORS!!! Without our sponsors, we’d struggle to run matches like these and certainly couldn’t have a prize table. The companies that support us deserve our support in return. Full list of sponsors will be in our match book, but we will also share on our facebook page.