2020 Sheepdog CCP Championship presented by Walther Arms
The 2020 Sheepdog CCP Championship presented by Walther Arms is arguably THE premier specialty match in IDPA. Compact Carry Pistols are what most of us carry daily, so to be able to compete on a level playing field with the best shooters in IDPA is a real experience that is not to be missed. The match is supporting a local charity, The Lowndes Blue Line Ladies. The Lowndes Blue Line Ladies are dedicated to providing emotional support to law enforcement officers and their families as well as serving as a positive voice for law enforcement in the Valdosta-Lowndes County, Georgia community. They also provide scholarships to the children of injured or fallen officers. We intend to dramatically increase that impact to those children.
– Match Dates:
Thursday, December 10, 2020 is for the Match Leadership.
Friday, December 11, 2020 is for Staff shooters. There will be 2 early squads for competitors to shoot with staff on Friday, December 11, 2020, first-come, first-served.
Saturday, December 12 and Sunday, December 13 is for competitors shooting.
– Lunch will be served during the match, competition will not stop for lunch (see details on registration form).
– Please select ONLY ONE subcategory per the Match Administration Rules, paragraph M-5.2.
– No refunds, but you can transfer your slot to another shooter. If you withdraw, we will honor that request and then delete your entry to open up the slot for another shooter; however, the “no refund” policy will apply.
– Shooters will be automatically approved to squad in the order that they are registered.
– Payment of the $125 match fee is required at the time of registration and includes a Sheepdog Match Shirt.
– The official Match Hotel is the La Quinta Inn & Suites by Wyndham Valdosta/Moody AFB located conveniently at I-75, Exit 18 (1.5 miles from the range). Details on group rate code will be published on Practiscore.
– RV Accommodations are available at the Riverpark RV campground, 1 mile from the range. For rates, go to http://www.riverparkvaldosta.com/ If you have a totally self-contained RV, we have 5-10 spaces available at no charge. First come, first served.
– If you want to ship your ammo prior to the match, ship to:
2020 Sheepdog CCP Championship
2848 Sapelo Dr
Valdosta, GA 31605
-If you have any questions, contact:
Lee “TR” Turner
MATCH DIRECTORSSign in to view