Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore
The Associated Gun Clubs of Baltimore, Inc. was formed on July 1, 1944 when a number of World War II veterans in the Baltimore, Maryland area began looking for a place for recreational and competitive shooting. They organized with several other Baltimore area shooting clubs to form the ?AGC?. AGC currently has 33 member Clubs and approx 3,000 members and owns 65 acres of land of which there are 4 Trap ranges, a 200 yard range, a 100 yard range and a 50 yard Pistol range. There is also a new 5 Bay Action Shooting Range.