In addition to this being our regularly scheduled second Saturday IDPA match, THIS IS THE DAY HALF OF THE ANNUAL H2O DAY/NIGHT MATCH!! – 6 stages. $20 per shooter (per gun). On site sign-in and orientation from 12 Noon until 1 PM. Shooting starts at 1:15 PM.
What you’ll need:
– 200 rounds of ammunition (usually a little over 100 used during the match, but make-up shots and stage re-shoots require more)
– holster, magazine carrier, sturdy belt
– your gun and at least two magazines (three magazines is better)
– eye and hearing protection
* know how to draw your gun from the holster and load/reload/unload
*Use of appendix holsters in IDPA matches requires prior approval by Range Master Chris Welch.
*Sandals, flip flops and open toe shoes are not allowed to be worn while participating in IDPA matches.
***SAFELY*** (finger off the trigger, muzzle should be pointed at the backstop [dirt berm] or a down-range target during all three)