DR&PC 2020 IDPA National Championship Postal Match.
Match registration process:
1) Register in Practiscore at https://practiscore.com/august-2020-dr-pc-club-match/register
2) Pay match fees at: https://checkout.square.site/buy/2H6WQWQX5I726TXXQM3MUDNI
3) You will be approved to squad after that.
4) There will be no walk-up registration at this time.
1) Requests to withdraw prior to 8/15/2020 7:00 AM CDT, a refund back to your payment card will be made for $50.
2) Requests to withdraw after 8/15/2020 7:00 AM CDT and prior to 8/18/2020 7:00 AM CDT, a refund back to your payment card will be made for $30.
3) No refunds for withdraw requests will be made 8/18/2020 7:00 AM CDT.
4) No refunds will be made for problems with your IDPA membership or classification status.
*** We will have dedicated staff for this match. Entrants for Saturday will enjoy this match as shooters, tapers and resetters only. ***
*** No lunch or drinks are provided at this match. ***
*** Match Info from IDPA HQ ***
This match will include six stages and IDPA members may choose one division in which to shoot for score. The match will begin on August 1st and scores will be accepted until midnight, Oct. 30th. This match will earn each valid participant two points toward the 2021 National Championship. Divisions will include SSP, ESP, CCP, CDP, CO, BUG, REVOLVER and PCC.
Please note that scores can be submitted once for each participant. If scores are submitted more than once for any shooter, all scores for that shooter will be deleted and that shooter will not be represented in the match. This match is not eligible for match bumps and will not advance a members date of classification for participating.
Competitors must have a current membership and classification in the division in which they are competing on the last day of competition for their score to appear in the final scores. Scores of members who do not meet this criteria will be stripped from the results.