3. Materials contained on or obtained through Our Site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, data, audio and video (collectively, the “Materials”), are owned or licensed by the International Defensive Pistol Association. The International Defensive Pistol Association, and its third-party sponsors retain all proprietary rights in and to the Materials, including all intellectual property rights associated therewith (e.g., copyrights, patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how) and all broadcasting rights or other distribution rights associated therewith. In addition, the entire content of Our Site is copyrighted as a collective work by the International Defensive Pistol Association.
4. You are authorized to download one or more copies of the Materials on Our Site on one computer for your use only, but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you. Unless otherwise expressly indicated on Our Site, except for downloading, storing, viewing and printing limited portions of the Materials for your own personal, noncommercial use, you may not download, store, print, modify, copy, reproduce, translate, perform, display, republish, upload, create derivative works of, distribute or otherwise use the Materials in any way, without the prior written permission of the International Defensive Pistol Association.
5. Use Policies. You may not do any of the following while using Our Site:
7. Where we provide hypertext links to third party web sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same. We are not responsible for the content or practices of linked third-party sites and do not make any representations or warranties about the content or accuracy of materials on such third-party web sites or the practices of such sites.
8. You may not frame or utilize framing techniques to enclose all or any portion of Our Site or use automated tools for reading or retrieving the data provided on Our Site. You may not use any metatags or any other similar hidden text utilizing International Defensive Pistol Association’s name or trademarks.
9. You understand and expressly agree that use of Our Site and the Materials is at your sole risk and that Our Site and the Materials may not be current, complete, uninterrupted, accurate or error-free. We make no representation or warranty regarding the use, validity, security, accuracy, currency, completeness, reliability or the results from the use of Our Site or the Materials and do not assume any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the Materials or any actions taken or not taken in reliance upon the Materials. The Materials may contain typographical errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current and, therefore, we reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update information at any time without prior notice. OUR SITE AND THE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED ON AN AS-IS, AS-AVAILABLE BASIS WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY. CERTAIN STATES DO NOT ALLOW DISCLAIMERS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON HOW LONG AN IMPLIED WARRANTY LASTS, SO ONE OR ALL OF THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
10. You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless the International Defensive Pistol Association and its affiliates, sponsors and their officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all third-party claims, liability, actions, demands, costs or expenses (including, but not limited to, attorneys’ fees) arising from or relating to your use of Our Site or the Materials, or your breach or violation of these Terms. International Defensive Pistol Association reserves the right to defend any such claim, and you agree to provide The International Defensive Pistol Association with such reasonable cooperation as it may request.
11. We may, at our discretion and in appropriate circumstances, terminate the accounts of users who infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide our Designated Agent the notice and information required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, including, but not limited to, 17 U.S.C. § 512. Notification of claims of copyright infringement relating to material on this web site should be sent to the following Designated Agent:
Service Provider: International Defensive Pistol Association
Address: 2232 CR 719, Berryville, AR, 72616
Designated Agent: Joyce Wilson
Address of Agent: 2232 CR 719, Berryville, AR, 72616
Telephone No.: 870-545-3886
Facsimile No.: 870-545-3894
Email address: info at idpa.com